Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH THE BLUES BELLS ARE BLUE. RANGERS STORY: New and Improved

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Breaking news

Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnstone has gathered the National press outside Ibrox today to announce the shock resignation of Ibrox legend Walter Smith who as of today will take charge of the National side.

Johnstone said in a statement "We are deeply saddened Walter has decided to leave us and join the Scottish National side. Again I would like to state that Ally McCoist will stay on as assistant manager and we will call a press conferance once we have chosen Walter's replacement."

How do you upload screenshots?

NUFC_Tony

Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Good luck with the story mate.

Paul

Paul
Admin

Just upload your screenie to www.imageshack.us and copy the forum link onto here. Also, good luck and please follow what my PM says.

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

Paul

Paul
Admin

Edited your post Ryan, just making it neater Very Happy

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

thx Paul just going to start now

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Alastair Johnstone has found him self in the Rangers fans bad books today when he announced the search for a new manager has ended with 30 year old unknown er Ian Hall given the job off managing one off Scotland's giants.
Ryan said in his first press conference "I'm very happy Alastair and the board of directors having given me this chance to manage this wonderful club and i hope i can lead this team to glory in the coming season"

When asked if he had any money in the bank he could spend in bringing new talent in he said

"at the moment we have no money to spend on players but i will be taking a look at all the players in the coming weeks and decided who was fit and who isn't fit to wear the colors of Rangers and the players that i don't see fit i will let them leave for a reasonable fee and i will try and bring the very best in youth and experience to the club"

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

there has been alot of transfer activity at ibrox with three of there biggest stars leaving through the exit door and one leaving on loan

transfer's out

Kenny Miller
Name: Kenny_Miller_608394.jpg Views: 1459 Size: 11.6 KB
Has left at Athletico Madrid in a deal worth £5 Million

Sasa Papac
Name: footballrangerspapacprofile_552314.jpg Views: 1463 Size: 14.3 KB
Has left for Sunderland in adeal worth a reported £4.7 Million

DaMarcus Beasley
Click image for larger version Name: DaMarcus%20Beasley_633578597905625000.jpg Views: 5 Size: 27.8 KB ID: 33373
Another Rangers player that has left rangers to join Sunderland for £1 Million

Neil Alexander
Name: _38531807_2708neil_alexander150.jpg Views: 1463 Size: 7.0 KB
Neil has left to join Arsenal in a loan deal worth 230K with a view to a £1.2 Million move

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

pics too hard will just do words

RYAN21

RYAN21
Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Transfer's in

Marco Verratti

Signed for 400K from Pescara as a young player that should break into the first team by the end off the season

Mikael Dorsin

Signed from rosenborg for £2.6 Million as a replacement for Sasa Papac

Stijn Stijnen

Signed for £1.8 Million from Club Brugge as back up for McGregor

Chris Smalling

Signed on loan from Fulham for 24K should provide good back up for Bougherra and Wilson

Ryhs Murphy

Signed for the future from Arsenal for 700K

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum