Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exclusive Graphics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exclusive Graphics Empty Exclusive Graphics Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:51 pm

James

James
Sunday League
Sunday League

As part of my regime as Mod here, I am going to try and encourage more graphics to be made, exclusive to the site. I am a kit-maker myself, and would like to encourage all those on the site to create various graphics and make them exclusive to members, as a way of promoting the site, and getting new members.

Post your ideas of exclusive graphics in here. I will be mainly moderating the graphics section if I can, and I believe this is an area of FM that can be exploited to bring in new members.

2Exclusive Graphics Empty Re: Exclusive Graphics Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Paul

Paul
Admin

James wrote:
As part of my regime as Mod here, I am going to try and encourage more graphics to be made, exclusive to the site. I am a kit-maker myself, and would like to encourage all those on the site to create various graphics and make them exclusive to members, as a way of promoting the site, and getting new members.

Post your ideas of exclusive graphics in here. I will be mainly moderating the graphics section if I can, and I believe this is an area of FM that can be exploited to bring in new members.
Yeah, you are brilliant at graphics, although you also have your Players section too! Not many posters in there though.

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

3Exclusive Graphics Empty Re: Exclusive Graphics Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Paul

Paul
Admin

Moved to the Graphics section, because members can't post in here, just Admin and Mods. Smile

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum