Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Locker Room
Welcome back to Locker Room! Remember to promote this site and earn some stripes Wink.
Locker Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Locker Room

We are a friendly Football Manager and Football forum although there is also the General Chat section which makes this a place for everyone. We do NOT have an age limit.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Going On With You

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats Going On With You Empty Whats Going On With You Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 pm

kjg1995

Sunday League
Sunday League

Thought this site could use this (sorry if already on)

Whats going on in peoples lives right now

Beside the World Cup. Razz

I'll start final exam tomorrow. Smile

Holiday on Sunday Smile

2Whats Going On With You Empty Re: Whats Going On With You Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Winters

Winters
Sunday League
Sunday League

I work from 8:00 am until 16:30pm Monday to Friday. Once I walk in straight onto FM to carry on with the things I am doing. Sometimes play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 when bored.

3Whats Going On With You Empty Re: Whats Going On With You Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Paul

Paul
Admin

Stickied Smile

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

4Whats Going On With You Empty Re: Whats Going On With You Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm

NUFC_Tony

Non-League Star
Non-League Star

Paul wrote:Stickied Smile

Why can't I sticky threads?

5Whats Going On With You Empty Re: Whats Going On With You Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Paul

Paul
Admin

NUFC_Tony wrote:
Paul wrote:Stickied Smile

Why can't I sticky threads?
You can, you have to edit the thread OP and then select Sticky in the Options. It says 'Post Topic As' and you choose 'Sticky' not 'Normal'.

https://locker-room.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum